Val Thorens / Les Menuires, the largest of Les 3 Vallées
Les Menuires - 1850
Les Belleville covers half of the surface area of Les 3 Vallées alone (450 km2). From La Bouitte and Saint-Martin de Belleville, you can easily access two of the most famous resorts in the Alps.
Les Menuires: 1850 m altitude. An ideal ski resort for families and athletes.
- Le Mont de la Chambre: the exhilaration of large spaces in the sun until the late afternoon, with slopes adapted to all levels from beginner to expert. Wide views.
- La Pointe de la Masse: this area, which is very sunny in the morning, is frequented by experienced amateurs. Splendid and wild views over Vallon du Lou and the Vallée des Encombres, with the immense valleys suiting off-piste skiers. Some difficult reference pistes (Covily and Liverty Ride). Cross-country skiing.
- Beginners area
- Speed Mountain: 1 kilometre of a sled run for all ages. Excitement guaranteed! +33 04 79 00 62 75
- Nordic skiing: 28 kilometres of tracked and marked out ski pistes from Les Menuires to Saint-Martin de Belleville. Free piste access. One piste directly goes to La Bouitte. After your hard work, get changed and enjoy a 100% gourmet break on the sunny terrace!
To get back to Saint-Martin de Belleville and La Bouitte at the end of the day, take the blue and green pistes from Les Menuires. A very pleasant descent with a superb view over the valley.
Val Thorens - 3200
Val Thorens: 2300 m altitude with a 360° cirque, the highest winter sports resort in Europe. Well linked to Les 3 Vallées, Val Thorens appeals due to its excellent snow from November to May, its excellent quality ski lifts and its high mountain landscapes (6 skiable summits and passes above 3000m).
- Cime de Caron: 3200 m altitude. Access by cable car then ski lift to an exceptional view of Mont Blanc, the Swiss and Italian Alps, Vanoise, Les Ecrins, through to the Nice hinterland! Magical pistes and routes.
- Glacier de Péclet: access by Funitel. Great skiing and the longest sled run in France (6km). In a glacial backdrop dominated by Aiguille de Péclet (3561 m), accessible in summer on an alpine hiking route.
- Epaule du Bouchet (3230 m): in a 4th valley in Maurienne, discover the peak of Les 3 Vallées. Superb views in a wild, sunny region.