Wine tasting evenings
Following various meetings in the vineyards, there was a growing desire to create events which offer unrivalled experiences. Real culinary and wine journeys. Since 2012, once a month (5 evenings in winter and 4 in summer), La Bouitte gives carte blanche to an exceptional wine grower, offering a magical interpretation of distinguished terroirs.
A laboratory of ideas
The chefs create tailor-made dishes which have never been offered before. This makes the evenings a real laboratory of ideas. You are experiencing an experiment. The kitchen and dining room teams are like tightrope walkers: on the wire, looking for the ultimate emotion. And some food and wine pairings are like revelations and will become future “classics” at La Bouitte.
Guests understand that this is a genuinely creative initiative. They have the rare chance to chat with major wine growers and famous wine critics (Michel Bettane), who pass on their passion from table to table.
Out of this world, timeless, these evenings attract knowledgeable amateurs dreaming of tasting wines which are usually off limits, as well as novices looking for an exciting experience. It is a suspended, unique moment which is potentially a one-off experience.
Wine tasting evenings Winter 2018-2019
La Bouitte invites you on a real Tour de France of the best wines, from Nice formerly linked to the Duchy of Savoie (Clos Saint Vincent with fascinating grape varieties) to Bordelais (Saint Emilion Troplong Mondot) passing through Burgundy (very distinguished Clos des Lambrays and Corton Charlemagne Bonneau du Martray).
The evenings start at 7:30pm. Fee: from €290 per person all included. A large part and often all wines are offered by the estates. The evening includes 2 appetisers, a starter, a fish course, a meat course, cheeses, pre-dessert, dessert and petit fours, all wines, water and coffee/tea.
Wine tasting evenings Winter 2018 - 2019
La Bouitte has previously organised evenings with the following estates
- 2012: Alain Raynaud (Colgin, Clos l’Eglise, Haut Bergey, Pressac…)
- 2013: Jean-Michel Deiss, Louis Jadot, Louis Magnin, Perrier-Jouët, Mouton Rothschild, Yquem
- 2014: Beaucastel, Clos de Tart, Didier Dagueneau, Françoise Bédel, Pichon Longueville Baron, Suduiraut, Les Mille Vignes, Cos d’Estournel
- 2015: Jean-Louis Chave, Zind-Humbrecht, Romanée Conti, Dominique Belluard, Bouscaut, La Conseillante, Climens, Anne-Françoise Gros, Cheval Blanc, Yquem
- 2016: Gonet Médeville, Gilette, Peyre Rose, Clos de l’Arlot, Quinta do Noval, Tempier, Delamotte, Salon, Smith Haut Lafitte, Alphonse Mellot, Guigal
- 2017: Antinori, Weinbach, La Solitude, Ferret, Ch. des Jacques, Jean-Claude Masson, Aydie, Cauhapé, Trimbach, Pichon Longueville Baron, Disznoko, La Conseillante, Figeac
- 2018: Vega Sicilia, Champagne Krug, Roches Neuves, Clos Saint Jean, Clos des Lambrays, Bonneau du Martray, Troplong Mondot, Le Clos Saint Vincent, François Villard